7 April 2011

An Update...


So, I have not updated this page for a few weeks now and the world is overdue exposure to my ramblings.  Here they are (you’re welcome?):

On walking around London:  I walked through the Sloane Square area of the city today and there are a lot of beautiful and well-kept buildings in that area (at least on the outside).  I am reluctant to find out how much one costs, because such figures are depressing, but I imagine enough for one to spend the equivalent sum on a decade(s) long island vacation. 

On my sink finally being fixed: Now I don’t have a stack of dirty dishes all over my tiny place making me feel like a dirty invalid.  And, I can cook healthy food again (which I then wrap in bacon and wash down with whiskey).  Don’t worry, Mr. Hippie, the whiskey is organic and the pig that provided the bacon had organs.

On realizing I won’t be a millionaire by my 30th birthday:  Can I have a dollar? No? That’s okay.  It won’t due me much good unless a million people are reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment